Peoples Republic of Warzone Asia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conference sign in: Announce yourself here

+6
Velkon
Crisisies
Llamas
Apulita
Arekrya
Chancellor Campbell II
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Conference sign in: Announce yourself here - Page 2 Empty Re: Conference sign in: Announce yourself here

Post by Arekrya Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Governors, probably, to be elected by our sort of "unified legislature". Also, on the subject of recognition, under a different name, I am a Lazerene citizen, so I could attempt to help to push it through.
Arekrya
Arekrya

Back to top Go down

Conference sign in: Announce yourself here - Page 2 Empty Re: Conference sign in: Announce yourself here

Post by Crisisies Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Ok, if it's best in most eyes, no objections here. The Governor style seems to fit best in this case as there is not a way for a single nation to rule all of the Warzones.

Crisisies

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Ismailiyah Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:52 pm

I think we should first decide whether we want a loose international body along the lines of the UN, or a single warzone nation, made up of federal states with some degree of autonomy. Then we can debate the above issues and the ones campbell has listed at leisure.
Minister Ismailiyah
Minister Ismailiyah

Back to top Go down

Post by Llamas Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Vote here on what kind of Warzone Union you want: http://www.demochoice.org/dcballot.php?poll=UWRSov&bb=on

The process used will be the IRV-method of voting, designed to prevent spoiler effects. If you want to learn more about this process, check out the videos here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3jE3B8HsE

Your options are:
1. Unitary State. One RMB, one set of forums, one community, and one government. Rather than remain divided and separate, the Warzone communities would blend into one to conduct all affairs together and avoid conflict.
2. Federation. Like the US; Same Forums, different RMB's. What rights are granted to the individual warzones are enshrined in the constitution. These kinds of governments tend to be less flexible or capable of change when it is required, so not my recommendation. The main upside is that you can be sure that none of the Warzones will ever leave and you make sure that their rights will be trampled on.
3. Autonomous Communities. Similar to the countries of the UK or autonomous communities of Spain, each region would be granted a degree of independence by the central government, allowing all Warzones to remain distinct but unified. RMB's would be separate, but the forums would be unified with separate sections. My recommendation.
4. Confederation. Similar to the EU. WZ's would be free to leave and they'll be united only in having a single military. RMB and forums would be separate, but a small section would be created for both to discuss.
5. International agreement. All WZ's would remain completely divided, sharing only an alliance where they agree to back each other and cooperate in military affairs.
Llamas
Llamas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancian Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:31 pm

I like 4 personally.

Ancian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arekrya Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:50 pm

I prefer 3, it dosn't make us fully get rid of our culture, while allowing us to be unified.
Arekrya
Arekrya

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisisies Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:00 pm

I like the Autonomous Communities a lot. Probably the best for us and Africa.

Crisisies

Back to top Go down

Post by Velkon Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:55 pm

Indeed. Is there a new thread we need to proceed to, you know, for the actual talks?
Velkon
Velkon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Campbell II Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Cool. IRV FTW!
Chancellor Campbell II
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Llamas Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:14 pm

The concept of autonomous communities is definitely winning out, by far. I'll begin drafting a constitution keeping this in mind.
Llamas
Llamas

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Ismailiyah Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:42 am

Should we go through the issues campbell listed?
Minister Ismailiyah
Minister Ismailiyah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancian Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Llamas wrote:The concept of autonomous communities is definitely winning out, by far. I'll begin drafting a constitution keeping this in mind.
I still vote  for option 4.

Last edited by Ancian on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Ancian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancian Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Minister Ismailiyah wrote:Should we go through the issues campbell listed?
I think so. Wink 

Ancian

Back to top Go down

Post by Llamas Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Ancian wrote:
Minister Ismailiyah wrote:Should we go through the issues campbell listed?
I think so. Wink 
I fixed them! Very Happy
Llamas
Llamas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancian Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Great. Lets get to buisness.

Ancian

Back to top Go down

Post by Llamas Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:32 pm

Ancian wrote:Great. Lets get to buisness.
We've sort of already been doing business for the past half a week. : P
Llamas
Llamas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancian Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:35 pm

Yes, but we've had 2 days without progress.

Ancian

Back to top Go down

Post by Llamas Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Ancian wrote:Yes, but we've had 2 days without progress.
What do you mean? We've been having a lot of progress... I've written the whole bloody constitution! We're just putting the finishing touches on it!
Llamas
Llamas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancian Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Not on here mate. Constitution?

Ancian

Back to top Go down

Post by Llamas Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Ancian wrote:Not on here mate. Constitution?
I just noticed this for some reason, but because you've posted on the thread where I put the Constitution, I assume you've already found it.

So, anyways, do you think that Asta will let you join the UWR?
Llamas
Llamas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancian Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:29 pm

No idea, but i'd hazard a 'probably'.

Ancian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Hello my name is alpha346585 but you guys can call me west i am the new ambassador for The East Pacific. Do you need me to do anything sense im new?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancian Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:08 pm

Fyi, the united warzone republic (UWR). Has wzs - sandbox, asia, africa, and airspace in it already. Europe (im the MOD of wzeu) hasn't voted yet. The plan is to make a centralish gov. Sorry if you already knew this.

Ancian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:47 pm

oh so what does that mean

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancian Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Nothing for know, eventually the warzones that join will make a gov.

Ancian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum